This event is closed.
Influence & Success: The Go-Giver Way
Increase Your Pull & Profitability
You influence everyday. Whether about your product or service, a concept or idea you believe in; whether for business, family, social or other reasons, you influence someone— perhaps many people— every…single…day.
Your Ability To Influence Directly Determines Your Ability To Succeed
Understand that influence is not about PUSHING your ideas on someone.
Shifting your focus from getting to giving — in this case meaning constantly and consistently providing value to others — happens to be a very financially profitable and influential way to live your life and conduct your business.
Spend the morning with Bob Burg and you’ll learn how to persuasively move people to take action that will benefit everyone concerned — while helping them feel good about themselves and you in the process!
That is INFLUENCE!
And, as Dr. John C. Maxwell says, “Influence is everything.”
During this powerful program you will learn the philosophy at the heart of The Go-Giver embraced by so many of today’s top producers and leaders. Bob shares the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success that can be used to accelerate your effectiveness, happiness and profitability.
- How to positively persuade others with class and grace.
- How to not get caught up in the low price wars and instead, charge higher prices according to your true value.
- How to never again be stumped by a prospect’s objection.
- How to negotiate a better price on what you buy.
- How to win others to your way of thinking even in intense situations.
- How to say “no” both graciously and effectively.
- How to make more money while having more fun in your business.
You’ll also learn…
- The 3 “P’s” of powerful persuasion.
- The 7 words never to say — they will eventually come back to haunt you.
- The 8 key words to immediately move someone to your side of an issue (It’s amazing how effectively this works — the results of this one technique will pay for this program many times over for the rest of your life).
- And much, much more!
Friday, October 26, 2012
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. — Registration & Networking
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. — Influence & Success Program
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. — Open Networking
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. — Lunch Break **
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. — Free Constant Contact® Seminar
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. — The Growth Coach Presentation
$77 Advance ticket price
$97 Standard ticket price
**Lunch is not included in the ticket price, but can be purchased separately.
*Bob Burg's books The Go-Giver, Go-Givers Sell More, and Endless Referrals will not be available for purchase at the event. Feel free to bring your copy and Bob will sign it at the event.
For more information call Mike at (650) 373-2022
San Mateo Daily Journal
San Francisco Business Times
Minuteman Press San Mateo
MultiMax Audio Video Photo
Borel Financial, Inc.
Bay Area Executive Offices
North Bay Networking Group
Women Entrepreneurs of the Bay Area
San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce
Millbrae Chamber of Commerce
Burlingame Chamber of Commerce
Constant Contact®: Engagement Marketing
Elyse Tager, Regional Development Director, SF/Silicon Valley, Constant Contact®
The two questions this seminar will answer:
1) How do I generate more repeat business from existing customers?
2) How do I get my customers to refer my business to others?
Building lasting relationships with your existing customers and members drives business success. Making that happen is called “Engagement Marketing.” Having an Engagement Marketing strategy is the key to inspiring your most passionate customers and advocates to; have conversations with you and fellow customers, share stories and opinions, and share your content with their own social circle.
In this seminar, you’ll discover the three components that lead to Engagement Marketing success:
- Providing an excellent customer experience
- Making connections that engage your audience and enable an ongoing dialog
- Using social media to continue the dialog and engage a broader audience.
Come see models of how other small businesses, non-profit associations, and organizations combine email marketing and social media marketing in order to build connections, monitor feedback, share interesting content and drive toward business success.
The Growth Coach: How To Be Influential Online
Michael Neuendorff, The Growth Coach
You’ve heard from Bob how important influence is in building a successful business. Stay for this afternoon session to hear how to be influential online.
As your business grows you'll find it increasingly necessary to have an online strategy. Shouldn’t this strategy be based on giving and providing value just as your offline strategy is?
Learn what that means in relation to these online assets:
- Your Website
- Your e-newsletter
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
After this session you’ll have a clearer picture of how to build influence digitally.